Bando MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021 @POLITO
The Politecnico di Torino (POLITO) supports the career development of its researchers and considers strategic to attract talented fellows from all over the world, providing them with a favorable environment. To this end POLITO offers a range of support on Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowships (PF) applicants who choose POLITO as Host Institution.
MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships Call 2021
The call of MSCA-PF-2021 opens on June 22th and it closes on October 12th: templates and guide for applicants shall be downloaded from the Funding and Tender portal.
POLITO MSCA PF Training & Support
Access to support from the MSCA Team of POLITO is open to all candidates committed to POLITO.
Please be aware that:
- Candidates from outside POLITO should produce a letter of commitment signed by POLITO Supervisor and applicant ( template available in the information box) in order to access to any form of support listed in this section.
- POLITO Supervisors and applicants register themselves and their proposals in the online Funding and Tender portal using the validated PIC of POLITO = 999977754 and write their proposals according to the Guide for Applicants for MSCA-PF-2021.
Politecnico di Torino provides support to postdoctoral researchers for their MSCA-PF-2021 proposals preparation. Applicants may write to MSCA team at email@example.com for support on the following resources:
- May 31th h h 10:30 - 12:30 Webinar on Rules for application by MSCA Team (in English) - Programme and registration here
- June 11th h 9-12 Webinar on How to build and present a competitive idea and cv for individual grants by external expert (in English) – Programme and registration here
- June - September 2021. Applicants have the opportunity to send their draft proposal (both Part B1 and Part B2 at least 90% ready, according to the call page limits) to the MSCA Team for screening. Places are limited and proposals will be assessed on a first in first served basis.
- June - September 2021. MSCA team provides support to the administrative part (Part A online) of the proposal. Please be sure that you gather all doubts and questions on Part A in order to maximize the MSCA team support.
POLITO MSCA-PF Masterclass 2021 - ***CLOSED***
Access to Masterclass is restricted to 15 candidates both internal and external to Politecnico di Torino – Registration deadline is 14th May 2021. Attention: access based on "first in, first served"
POLITO offers an online Masterclass which consists of an intensive writing workshop, a proposal writing clinic, an individual chat session and one full proposal reading and revision.