CALL FOR JOINT PROJECTS FOR THE INTERNATIONALIZATION OF RESEARCH - 2018
The sixth edition of the “Call for joint projects for the internationalization of research” is financed by the Compagnia di San Paolo for a total budget of € 450.000.
The initiative is addressed to all the professors and researchers of the Politecnico di Torino who can submit project proposals in partnership with universities selected among:
1. The Top 50 Universities of the following rankings to be selected on the basis of the scientific sector the project proposal belongs to:
- “Ranking for projects in Engineering and Technology”: The “Top 50 Engineering & Technology” Universities ranked in the Times Higher Education (THE) world university ranking by subject: Engineering and Technology 2018, the Top 50 “Engineering and Technology and Computer Sciences” Universities ranked in the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) Field 2016 and the Top 50 “Engineering and Technology” Universities ranked in the QS World University Rankings (QS) by subject Engineering and Technology 2017;
- “Ranking for projects in Architecture”: the Top 50 “Architecture/Built Environment” Universities ranked in the QS World University Rankings by Subject Architecture/Built environment 2017;
- “Ranking for projects in other subjects”: The Top 50 “Universities in the world” ranked in the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2017, in the QS World University Rankings (QS) 2018 and in the TIMES Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2018.
2. Universities located in geographical areas of strategic interest for the Politecnico di Torino: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Japan, India, Iran, Israel, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Vietnam.
The Project activities must include:
• mobility of the Politecnico di Torino Research Group towards the Partner University
• mobility of the Partner University Research Group towards the Politecnico di Torino
• organization of an event (e.g.: workshop, seminar, educational activity, etc.) addressed to research staff and/or to PhD students and/or external subjects
• organization of summer/winter schools and/or joint pubblications
The official call for proposal “Call for Joint Projects for the Internationalization of Research” is written in the English language for international partners.
The final ranking is published in the section NEWS and EVENTS of http://www.swas.polito.it/ website.
For further information please contact the International Relations Office (email@example.com).